Although QuickBooks is designed for the layman to use, the initial setup and installation must be done correctly in order for future information to be accurate. QuickBooks is a valuable bookkeeping tool, however without the assistance and help of an accountant who is also a QuickBooks expert, the QuickBooks experience might be disappointing. With proper intial setup and training, daily bookkeeping can even be fun for the business owner.
All information necessary to setup manual accounting records is also necessary to setup and install QuickBooks on your desktop. This task can be overwhelming when switching from manual accounting operations, or other software, to QuickBooks.
Which accounting method will you use? What chart of accounts do you need for your business? How do you handle beginning balances?
An expert can easily answer all of these questions and complete the initial Setup and Installation in a timely manner. In addition, you will receive training on the accounting software to enhance your record keeping performance.
How much does it cost? Each business is unique and has its own special needs. We first want to find out a little more about your business and your accounting records before we can determine what your investment will be. Rest assured that we work with many small business owners and our rates are very cost effective. Many Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors are not Accountants and many Accountants are not Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors. An investment in our services will save you valuable learning and clean up time and will help keep you free to do what you do best - operate your business!
As with any accounting software program, installation and training take time - time taken away from managing your business. Here's a short list of the services we provide during your QuickBooks setup:
- Study and evaluate your software and accounting needs.
- Recommend software and hardware requirements.
- Install software, design and set up chart of accounts and entire accounting package including payroll, accounts receivable, inventory, accounts payable, etc.
- Determination of your QuickBooks starting date
- Loading your chart of account and balances as of that starting date
- Preparation of a list of the items that you sell to your customers. This list includes services, inventory parts, non-inventory parts, other charges and sales taxes
- Entering your outstanding accounts receivable and accounts payable details as of your starting date
- Entering your ending statement bank balances and outstanding checks & deposits in transit as of your starting date
- Printing a trial balance as of your starting date and comparing it to your trial balance from your old system
- Entering your transactions since your chosen starting dates into QuickBooks
- Train you or your staff in use of software to meet your accounting, management and tax needs.
- Follow up training to ensure you are "on the right track" and tune up your system
- Monthly, quarterly or annual review of your QuickBooks data to prepare financial reports, write tax returns, and provide valuable consultation.
Buy QuickBooks now and save up to 20%! Click here.